Motorcycle tool kit?

NinjaDoc

I'd rather have a "mushroom" style plug kit like this:

http://www.cycleworld.com/2011/03/07/stop-go-pocket-tire-plugger-plus-co2-inflation-product-evaluation/

disregard the retail price, they can be found for $25-28 bucks.

edit: I've read that some types of the CO2 adapters are hard to use, much of the air is lost trying to seat the cartridge.

Edited by ReconRat

Bikeaircompressor.jpg

This is the way to save space on a compressor. Strip the plastic off and rewire it so it's on when you plug it in.

If you don't have a aux plug but use a trickle charger this is the ticket. Used to find them at walmart for $3. It can attach right to the pig tail on your trickle charger cord attached to the battery.

Auxpower.jpg

I did the same thing, very useful too when you need to jump your bike with a battery under the seat. I keep the little clamps in the seat too so it can be jumped.

towing on your insurance, chances are, if you cant fix it with the tool kit and zip ties, you're gonna need a part anyways..

AMA takes care of that if you get a three year membership.;) Good for the car or bike.

Re: stripped compressor, get a larger size carabiner, then you can hang the running compressor off it from a footpeg, brake rotor, or similar. It vibrates around a good bit and the exposed piston on the little electric motor will ingest dirt if you lay it on the ground while it runs.

I's also suggest a good multitool that you keep on you, or in the tank bag. A lot of little fixes can be made with it, saving the time and hassle of removing the seat.

AMA takes care of that if you get a three year membership.;) Good for the car or bike.

Mine is an annual membership but is auto-renewing with a credit card. It includes roadside assistance, which I used once when I took out the radiator in my car by hitting a dog.