Ohio Bike Week

shadyflyer

what is pretend motocross?

My dad is up there with the RV and wanted me to come up but I have no time before I leave for an actual riding trip Wed night. If you see a big ass RV with loud music and a black makeshift enclosed jet ski trailer thats him lol

Yeah, I figured there wouldn't be enough pretend-motocross stuff for most of the guys and girls on here, but just thought I'd ask.

Will still be more pirates and village people there than anything else.;)

what is pretend motocross?

My dad is up there with the RV and wanted me to come up but I have no time before I leave for an actual riding trip Wed night. If you see a big ass RV with loud music and a black makeshift enclosed jet ski trailer thats him lol

The crowd of punk asses that have their Monster energy, Fox, Thor, X-games....outfits and wearing their straight billed hats to the side.

Yeah, I figured there wouldn't be enough pretend-motocross stuff for most of the guys and girls on here, but just thought I'd ask.

You should learn to respect other peoples opinions if you ever want yours respected. Your way is not always the right way and vice versa. Disrespecting everyone on here because of his comment speaks of your character. :nono:

You should learn to respect other peoples opinions if you ever want yours respected. Your way is not always the right way and vice versa. Disrespecting everyone on here because of his comment speaks of your character. :nono:

Whining when the shit flows the other way, huh? LOL. Have you really paid attention to what was said in the thread? Just read this thread, not to mention the forum as a whole.

• Upvote 1

^then don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out :dunno:

My Dad, Uncle and cousins are all Harley pirates and if they'd ever price them for what they are I'd get one in a heartbeat. You don't see me gettin all butt hurt about it

Bike Week is this week? Might have to cruise on up, never been to one. A couple years back a bunch of friends wanted to go to that Easy Rider Rodeo thing in Chilli so they paid our way in so we would go with them. That thing turned out to be the biggest joke. Glad to say we won't be going back. At least we know firsthand how bad it is in the campground there. So I guess its worth going to Bike Week once to at least see it firsthand. Might ride up Thur. or Fri. if the timing works out.

A couple years back a bunch of friends wanted to go to that Easy Rider Rodeo thing in Chilli so they paid our way in so we would go with them. That thing turned out to be the biggest joke.

Sandusky Bike week won't be any different than Easy Rider except that it will be a little bit smaller. Those kind of events are all the same. Not saying they are good or bad, to each his own. Just giving you a heads up.

Sandusky Bike week won't be any different than Easy Rider except that it will be a little bit smaller. Those kind of events are all the same. Not saying they are good or bad, to each his own. Just giving you a heads up.

I appreciate the heads up. Guess the ride up will help clear my head a bit anyway, and we can always leave if it's too much bs. Personally I'm just not into that kind of thing.

thanks!

I appreciate the heads up. Guess the ride up will help clear my head a bit anyway, and we can always leave if it's too much bs. Personally I'm just not into that kind of thing.

thanks!

If you can, go through Port Clinton along the lake. Very nice ride.

Lots of people playing dress-up on all sides. You've got the banker by day, pirate by night, you've got the sideways hat tapout dudes, and you've got the ones that suit up like Rossi to run to the corner store. Fortunately, none of it affects me. So stop trying to find cruiser vs sportbike friction where it doesn't exist.

I was in the area two years ago and as Kritz said traffic is heavy and you'd probably sit more than really ride when in town. Could head up to Marblehead and drive around the lake though. Decent drive and if you need a break you could stop at the lighthouse, great view of the lake and Kelleys Island.