Droid out and about...

Unk Greg

Heads up! My Droid went walk-about Tuesday nite from work. Several hours until business day before i could contact service....they disabled, but heads up is...prolee thief can access my address and phone numbers....you folks on bd. .... may get strange items....worse than i send...it ain't me.

And....they wouldn't track whereabouts of missing phone, even though they could...unless i ante'd up a fee of some sort or subscribed to more services that usually don' t work most of the time.

Plus on all this....after several, "sir we don't appreciate that kind of language", is i gotz a new phone....AND, pics come up on this as well as new thread box.....hoo- hah.

These are good ideas, gotta love technology - but I still vote for carbs C4 idea. Easier to find the thief when theres part of an extremity and blood trail left for you to follow...

hrmmm.... I've got TrustGo antivirus loaded, and it has a tracer.

I turned it on and it located my phone to within a few feet (by logging in on another computer). Not bad...

Edited by ReconRat

Here's another app. that we use. I will even take a pic from your stolen/missing phone.

https://m.comodo.com/

:lol:.... or did you mean to say It instead of I. if so that is pretty cool. if not then refer back to beginning of sentence.

Edited by namtugeoj

Loaded with finder....lol, as directions tell using phone to locate phone.....all together now....duh!

Thanks Chevysoldier....all good info. Working thru my confusion on tracing a lost phone...without a computer handy.

I like the shrill noise thing...can it pierce eardrums until they pack C4 into mobile devices?

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles
violence IS an answer