First ride on new bike anyone wanna go tomorrow?

katanafreak

Hey all. Im taking the bike out tomorrow for the first time. It has 0 miles on it so plan on riding for a little while. I have not rode in over 2 years so might be a kinda slow ride at first. Im in Painesville area, anyone up for a ride tomorrow afternoon???

So I got stuck doing crap around the house today and running errands. I did get out though, put a whole 3.5 miles on the bike lol. At least the odometer doesnt read 0.0 anymore lol. Im trying to go tomorrow afternoon if anyone is interested...

in other news, i got to ride my ducati for once today.

i should know better than to ride it to work... it doesn't like to do anything except getting flogged like a precocious baby seal that was wearing a sexy skirt and let's be honest, it was just asking for it.

we rode today, might have done 120+ miles at least in the short evening we got. Tomorrow we riding again in the evening. Sniper is coming down from up north to meet us in canfeild and we ride further down. This is the closest fairly good route you gonna get to ride i guess.

998 east western reserve road

Youngstown Ohio 44514

This is a shell , right of the exit to western reserve from 680

Almost the "northern end of northeast" where we can start to touch at least some twisty stuff

time around 5 pm meet, and 5:15 kick stand

will pm you number. Will post here by 3 if the ride is still on

Edited by NinjaDoc