Alternate routes from Cleveland to iron pony.

El capitan

I usually slab it down and backroad back. So I will give you a couple of ideas from the pony back to clv and leave it to you to reverse it if you want to go down that way.

62 out of the IP area up to Millersburg. There is a nice BBQ place on the left when you first start out called Rt 62 BBQ. Google it if you want to find it they show right up.

Then from Millersburg there are lots of options. Stay on 62 over to Navarre then slab it back up 21/77 to CLV.

Or 83, up to 585 to 21.

Or up 241 to 94 to clv.

Is there any good scenic roads to hit between Cleveland and iron pony. I'd prefer to not have to slab it down 71.

Not the most direct route, but it will help break up the boring parts of getting in and out of the city traffic/roads :) Take 83s out of Wooster to 62w just south of Millersburg. 62w to 520 to 514 to Danville where you can pick up 62w again. Take 62w to 161 to sr3(westerville rd./Iron pony)

60s from 62 to 541 to 79s to 16w would be a nice route also except for the slabbing from Newark to the Pony