New Edition to the Family!

LJWalter

What happend to sellin the cafe because you needed money?

Not that it is any of your f*cking business, my mother is ill and is paying out the ass in medical bills and self employed heath insurance. Need money=yes.

Not sure if you could tell the difference between a cafe racer and a unicycle, but, the non-cafe racer, all original 1962 Triumph TR6ss Trophy is still for sale. Commenting about another man's personal situations, not cool bro :bigfinger:

Edited by LJWalter

Not that it is any of your f*cking business, my mother is ill and is paying out the ass in medical bills and self employed heath insurance. Need money=yes.

Not sure if you could tell the difference between a cafe racer and a unicycle, but, the non-cafe racer, all original 1962 Triumph TR6ss Trophy is still for sale. Commenting about another man's personal situations, not cool bro :bigfinger:

You get ask a simple question and think your getting called out and put up a big front and get all defencive, ill let others draw their own conclusions on this one. But honestly I was hoping the reply was going to be " everything worked out and I don't need to sell now" but I guess if you wanna think I'm a big dick for asking more power to you.

You decided to stomp on one of the most unjudgemental person on here, bridge is burnt have a nice life. Hope your mother gets better soon and good luck with the sale of your unicycle.

Edited by 2talltim

You get ask a simple question and think your getting called out and put up a big front and get all defencive, ill let others draw their own conclusions on this one. But honestly I was hoping the reply was going to be " everything worked out and I don't need to sell now" but I guess if you wanna think I'm a big dick for asking more power to you.

You decided to stomp on one of the most unjudgemental person on here, bridge is burnt have a nice life. Hope your mother gets better soon and good luck with the sale of your unicycle.

Fair enough, my apologies. What I got from that was "thought you needed $, why buy another bike?" Which caused me to be defensive, as that would be nobody's business but my own. Im sure you can understand that. Put the lighter away, no need to burn the bridge brother. :D