Plain City DS Ride

buildit

Sat 16th

Doing a "special" DS ride Saturday the 16th. Meet up at McDonalds at 10:45, we leave right at 11am. Good 50-50 tires advised but almost the whole ride can be done on a S10 or Wee Strom if your a good rider. Look for me on the KTM950.;)

Edited by buildit

Wow, not one taker? Really this is not a killer ride. I use the route for people with very little off road experience. The fun part is you can go as slow or fast as you are comfortable with. It will also include a tour of Hidden Springs off road area for free! A great chance to be introduced to a fun local off road park in Springfield. It is only 35 min from the West side of 270 and great practice area for people who can't take all day to do Wayne or Perry.

Just please let me know if you are planning to meet us at McDonalds tomorrow at 10:45.

I might've joined if I hadn't seen this for the first time just now. Doh.

Yeah, don't ya wish there was someplace on this site for people to put important stuff like dual sport rides. :lol:

I got my fathers day gift from the kids this morning. One less garden eater around the house.

ButchRabbit3.jpg