Mid Ohio's Buckeye Superbike Weekend (formly AMA Superbike Weekend) 7/13/12 - 7/15/12

Casper

You say that because you've never spent the night in the campgrounds with us. And I think that is the weekend rate. They should offer a nightly rate too I believe

not that i seen on the interwebz

Do you think an suv and 7x14 trailer will fit on one campsite? And since I paid for a campsite already, the rest of the people in my vehicle won't need campsite passes right? Does everyone in the car get wristbands/passes for campsite access when we get to the gate or something?

Iirc they give up to 4 passes per site...... I think that's how it was in past years.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Never seen a camping pass. Just a piece of paper you put on the post in your campsite and a tag for your car.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Never seen a camping pass. Just a piece of paper you put on the post in your campsite and a tag for your car.

Didn't we have to have different color wrist bands to go in and out? The booth into the campground always wanted to see our wrists.

On second thought I member what it was. You had to have a weekend pass armband to get in the grounds that's what it was.

I don't think there was a wristband. I've never had one there. You just have to show them a weekend ticket to get into the campgrounds via golf cart, walking, etc. To drive a vehicle back there, you have to have a campground mirror tag thing.

If you are using your own golf cart ( as in one that was not rented for the weekend from the track) to be legal, you need a "vehilce pass". This is like a wrist band for the golf cart. I don't think they really enforce this rule.

The vehicle pass cost is $100 according to mid-Ohio webpage. I do know that if you have an Ohio handicap parking tag ( the blue deal that hangs off the car mirror) Mid-ohio will give you this golf cart vehicle passs for free.

• Upvote 1

I do know that if you have an Ohio handicap parking tag ( the blue deal that hangs off the car mirror) Mid-ohio will give you this golf cart vehicle passs for free.

Good to know.

Hey Ben, guess what I have? ^^

On second thought I member what it was. You had to have a weekend pass armband to get in the grounds that's what it was.

If this is the case, we will definitely be hanging out Saturday night in the campgrounds until the fireworx are done. We be down for some laughter, cheers, and frosty beers!