Mid Ohio's Buckeye Superbike Weekend (formly AMA Superbike Weekend) 7/13/12 - 7/15/12

Casper

Heading up Sunday morning for the races, and Monday for the trackday. I'll have had a shower, so I'll be the OR member who doesn't stink of ass with all the camping and man-love.:o

Heading up Sunday morning for the races, and Monday for the trackday. I'll have had a shower, so I'll be the OR member who doesn't stink of ass with all the camping and man-love.:o

The Mrs. and I will be back up there tomorrow...We'll keep an eye out for you.:cool:

Had a great time, awesome racing, good company, and campground shenanigans were fairly low ( at least when we were there ) except for the multitude of porta-shitter fires, and the dirtbike kid running from the cops. Must do it again next year!

Dude just managed to crash in turn 2 on the dealer ride, apparently there was rubbing and bumping going on. On a dealer ride. :nono:

Saw that when me and boy got there is morning..gonna try to do the next her if they let u two up...my son wld love it...