Group ride route 152: docography feat Rhill

NinjaDoc

Great video, as always, Nivin!

BTW, you may have answered this before, but what's your video editing workflow/software of choice? My wife got me a GoPro for my birthday and I'm itching to make some vids.

Will i use different progs to get the final product, photoshop to movie maker to adobe after effects. You got the new go pro 2? Those are sweet

Jeff, be a man ride the streets in early hours with us lol :)

Any of the footage turn out usable from when I was following you NinjaDoc? Camera looked like it was bouncing all over the place. I think the arm was too long and the plastic was too flexible....plus my bike vibrates a bit.

I've been searching around trying to find the best deal for the gopro hero 2...Amazon has them for 249 shipped for the motorsports package, lowest price I've found so far.

Finally some decent footage Doc. I still want to see the cows. That was the same exact place were Ryan lost his junk. I'm gonna be leary next trip thru there. Third time is a charm.

Will have to get some decent ride footage to put together all those extra ride footage :D every thing is shaken up

Any of the footage turn out usable from when I was following you NinjaDoc? Camera looked like it was bouncing all over the place. I think the arm was too long and the plastic was too flexible....plus my bike vibrates a bit.

I've been searching around trying to find the best deal for the gopro hero 2...Amazon has them for 249 shipped for the motorsports package, lowest price I've found so far.

Yep every thing shaken up if we attach to fairing it seems, the one attached to body performs well. Looks like i am a bad influence on you, i see you already shed 300 bucks on hero2 and other assorted goodies :excited: