Vacation??? Where to drive to? Where to end up?

Beegreenstrings

Friend and I have been talking about getting a rental car and heading out. Not sure where though? No reservations? No time lines!

Just want to get in the car and take off (that's why I opened another thread about rental cars).

Any ideas?

We said head to the east coast and head south, stop where ever we stop?

Give us ideas for next year? Find a place at OBX (you know get to see it first) then just keep going?

As your attorney*, I advise you to procure a fire apple red Cadillac convertible and head for Las Vegas.

You'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers,laughers... Also a quart of tequila,a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

The only thing that really worries me is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

*I am not really an attorney. This does not constitute actual legal advice.

• Upvote 1

As your attorney*, I advise you to procure a fire apple red Cadillac convertible and head for Las Vegas.

You'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers,laughers... Also a quart of tequila,a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

The only thing that really worries me is the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

*I am not really an attorney. This does not constitute actual legal advice.

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

Friend and I have been talking about getting a rental car and heading out. Not sure where though? No reservations? No time lines!

Just want to get in the car and take off (that's why I opened another thread about rental cars).

Any ideas?

We said head to the east coast and head south, stop where ever we stop?

Give us ideas for next year? Find a place at OBX (you know get to see it first) then just keep going?

Road trips:

Adirondacks is truly amazing. From their you can cut across Lake Champlain into VT, NH and head over to Acadia NP in Maine. Drop down to Boston and then come back through NY or PA. Fenway, Gettysburg, Hershey, Finger Lakes, Saratoga Springs, Mt. Washington. Niagra on the lake, wings in Buffalo. Tons of things to do and see along the way.

Natchez Trace into MS. Graceland and stuff in Memphis and then pick up the Blues trail. New Orleans is worth a stop.

Blueridge Parkway and Asheville, NC are nice. Savannah rocks.

Ozarks is worth a trip if you haven't gone that way.

Im heading to Yosemite in a few weeks. Hear its beautiful!

Beautiful is an understatement or a word more fitting for paintings or hot female types. Life altering, breath taking and amazing may be more appropriate when it comes to Yosemite. That place is magical and has an energy all unto itself.

Beautiful is an understatement or a word more fitting for paintings or hot female types. Life altering, breath taking and amazing may be more appropriate when it comes to Yosemite. That place is magical and has an energy all unto itself.

Glad to hear that!!!!!!!!!! Leave on the 8th