Midohio track day after the AMA race - Monday July 16th

jbot

guys, are we ready to sign up for this? it's looking pretty tempting now.

EDIT: welp, back to 30% chance of rain/storms

Edited by jbot

guys, are we ready to sign up for this? it's looking pretty tempting now.

EDIT: welp, back to 30% chance of rain/storms

I'm showing 10% for Monday as of 6:45 this morning. Weather channel app on my phone.

its not just the day of the track day that i would be watching it the day before... mid ohio sucks AFTER the rain too if the track doesnt have enough time to dry out... humidity doesnt help.. that and as we all tend to see things get pushed back and i was showing the R word as 40-50 on ssat and sunday too

So then is the plan for most to do Moto Monday at Nelson if it appears Mid OH is gonna be wet? I know that is what I plan to do, unless my tires don't show up today. Then I am sitting the day out.

Not sure where you are getting this from?

You can ride the GSXR I can't make either day, I'd just ask you to change the oil. 100% serious too, the old bodywork is still on it, and I have the oil and filter sitting. Just don't take the right turns too hard on the gas or you'll be highsiding until I get new tires...

If you are interested, text me, I can run the bike up Sunday to my parents and you can pick it up. Actually I can change the oil before that too.

Not sure where you are getting this from?

Oh yeah. I forgot. You don't have two bikes that are track worthy. :rolleyes:

With all the time you've spent messin' around with the '03 you could have prep'd and made ready the '08.

You have no excuses that fly with me to keep you from going to some track event on Monday.

The chain is already off the bike. And for future reference if your tool doesn't remove chains, an angle grinder does. I have no fancy chain tools. The angle grinder and a homemade c-clamp press gets the job done.