.22 AR Conversion Kit

bowdog

I completely agree... that why i am selling this before it ends up doing something bad on its own!! Because its the guns that are bad not the people that own them!!! :D

I can't buy it but I have looked into one for my AR. How difficult is it to install/change out?

Takes me litterally 2min if i take my time. Pop one pin from the lower, seperate, pull out bolt and put this bolt in, load mag that comes with kit, charge and fire! :)

Takes me litterally 2min if i take my time. Pop one pin from the lower, seperate, pull out bolt and put this bolt in, load mag that comes with kit, charge and fire! :)

Really? Maybe I'm showing my slight gun ignorance here but having a barrel sized for .223 doesn't matter? I was under the impression that to do a conversion kit you had to change the barrel as well.

Really? Maybe I'm showing my slight gun ignorance here but having a barrel sized for .223 doesn't matter? I was under the impression that to do a conversion kit you had to change the barrel as well.

no worries, a .223 and a .22 barrel are the same diameter, its where the cartrage seats that is differant. A conversion kit is basically a necked down .223 casing that allows the .22 to slide right in and fire as if it were an actual .22 which technically it is with the .22 bolt.

Hope that makes since. LOL and i hope i described that right.

ill take this AR for $150.

PMing you to arrange a time to meet up.

:lol:Deal!

The reason for selling the kit is because of that purchase. :D

Edited by bowdog