July 1st coshocton ride

Hutch

Nah...leaving my place at 11am....all them limbs makes for campfire kindlin'. Killbuck south to Warsaw pick up 79 and 586 @ Fallsburg then south from there sr668/ brownsville rd. and south just to see where it goes. Smiling.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

I'll ride with you littlecarb. I'm still planning to go out. What's a good place to meet?

If you're gonna ride 668 and Brownsville rd, how bout I meet you at KFC in Newark at noon?

I'm planning on riding a medium pace to see storm damage and avoid any on the road. Should make for a fun ride.

See route...Fallsburg? Up from N'erk to intersection....or at overpass at 16 & 586. Leaving my place atomic 11...mtg. mikesup at warsaw firestation generous half hour. No idea on arrival time at the aforementioned spots 16/586. Ride to warsaw? Jump in there?

Well....are you taking 16 to 668?

I saw the route but thought you might want to take 79 in to get to 668 via 16.

I'm thinking 79 & 586. I'll be there 11:45ish. Think that'll work?

Edited by Blitz

Looks good...sent my # via pm for insurance. Not sure where brownsville/668 catches ...16?...figured finding north end and dropping south...new pavement -there 2wks ago...but popped out in the middle of road, which turned out to be browns ille rd.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles

Looks good...sent my # via pm for insurance. Not sure where brownsville/668 catches ...16?...figured finding north end and dropping south...new pavement -there 2wks ago...but popped out in the middle of road, which turned out to be browns ille rd.

Yeah...668 meets 16 (correction east) of Newark. That road is perfect right now though not very twisty. If you take 668 to 669 in Somerset, 669 through Crooksville to Mconnelsville is brand new and twisty for miles. Best road I've ridden this year.

Edited by Blitz