My Newish Truck.. Woo!!!

TwiztedRabbit

Ok so REally long story short, I've been looking at newer trucks for awhile and was planning on buying toward the end of the year.. I was driving a 2003 Suburban... well the other day i was leaving for the bank when a rottwieler got out of its fence across the street. it was running diagonally from behind me to cross the street after some other dogs. i never saw him coming. The dog run straight into the rear passenger door of the HUGE BLACK SUBURBAN!! put a bowling ball size dent in the door.(dog was fine little fucker shook it off ).. i went to Krieger Ford on Morse road as i know the owners.. had an estimate drawn up for the ladies insurance. $1600 the door had to be replaced. I wasn't concerned as i didn't have to pay for it... while i was there the wife. goes OH look at THAT truck... What did she happen to pick out...

a 2010 Ford SVT Raptor

well after talking to my friend.. we worked out a substantial deal... on my suburban and the Raptor.. and i drove that baby home!

soo here ya go...

2010 Ford SVT Raptor

6.2L 413Hp. 434Ftlbs

on the fly 4x4, Tow Package, Ford Sync

Leather, Power everything, heated seats.

Everything but Navigation

30k on the clock, with a 7year 100k bumper to bumper Ford factory warranty

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

• Upvote 1

I flippin' jealous! I was looking at the same truck only a new one at Spitzer Ford last week when I picked up my new F-150 for my employer.

Sticker on the new one was $54k!!!!

thanks all... i love it so far.. its a blast.... so much power... only think i was slightly concerned about was the towing capabilities.because of the Fox racing suspension its rated at 6k.. but my 6x10 enclosed with 2 bikes and gear is only 2500lbs so i could upgrade without issues.. and from the raptor forums there are suspension upgrades to up it

Congrats on the new toy! That thing is secksi! I too picked up an F-150 this week, a 2012 STX. Very pleased with it. So I understand your joy with the new toy! Drive her well, strong, and long!

Nice ride, I looked at them before i bought mine.... Get online and go to syncmyride.com. You should have 3 or 5 years of free service with that truck and your navigation runs through that system along with weather, sports and a shit ton more!