ride 6-8-12 not around 270

vroddave

Dave,

No problem with you not wanting to do 270, your ride seems nice also, and just one other note, I wouldn't call it lame out of respect for your decision.

So grow the fuck up and act like a rider, not a pirate.

And yes, even you, ride safe all.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Wow didn't know the Ohio rider forum.would have butt pirates on here jacking threads. I might be up for a early ride. I posted on the 8-8 cruise in this forum. I can only ride till 3 as I have my moms bday 70th to attend at 5:30pm.

well pfloyd I said it was lame because its on a freeway. i don't ride freeway unless i have 2. its a giant circle it might aswell be a nascar track. even if i had a harely still I would still call a ride around 270 not enjoyable. evedently you need to plan a nice get out of the house early on some backroads so i can relax ride. I see that under your screen name that is says learning the ropes. well you have a lot to learn. One thing that i do know is i do respect you for riding, but not for hosting a ride around a freeway. Ive been loosing much intrest in this site because its not a website about hey lets get together and ride anymore. its now become a site for I need to sell something or look at my new car ect. or look at this funny post about somebody selling this on cl. I mean when i joined here i had a harely and i rode the shit outta that bike with alot of you guyz meeting up with everybody every week or so. this site is becoming lame.

Edited by vroddave

well pfloyd I said it was lame because its on a freeway. i don't ride freeway unless i have 2. its a giant circle it might aswell be a nascar track. even if i had a harely still I would still call a ride around 270 not enjoyable. evedently you need to plan a nice get out of the house early on some backroads so i can relax ride. I see that under your screen name that is says learning the ropes. well you have a lot to learn. One thing that i do know is i do respect you for riding, but not for hosting a ride around a freeway. Ive been loosing much intrest in this site because its not a website about hey lets get together and ride anymore. its now become a site for I need to sell something or look at my new car ect. or look at this funny post about somebody selling this on cl. I mean when i joined here i had a harely and i rode the shit outta that bike with alot of you guyz meeting up with everybody every week or so. this site is becoming lame.

I believe pfloyd has logged something Like 500k miles on his bikes. I think he a little beyond " learning the ropes", regardless of his riding preference or he he feels like doing a lap or 2 around 270. I understand your trying to stay only to back roads, but to each his own.

I believe pfloyd has logged something Like 500k miles on his bikes. I think he a little beyond " learning the ropes", regardless of his riding preference or he he feels like doing a lap or 2 around 270. I understand your trying to stay only to back roads, but to each his own.

So true true ride your own ride. Hell I'll ride around the highway for a bit just for the hell of it because I can. There's no rule book that says what's considered a ride to the rider ;). To each his own.

I will betcha that Pfloydgad has 3 times the miles logged in his riding career than you have "I know he has"......just sayin.;)