I Am Done With The Wave!

KZ900

I only do it these days if they do first. Or the head nod. I hate the whole damn thing. I don't know you passing me so why do I care to wave as you pass. :lol: Seriously, it's all retarded anyway. I got tired of feeling pressured into doing it all the time only to get snubbed anyway. Fuck'em all! Wave if waved to is my new moto.

You got to love the wave from the knucklehead on a 4-6 lane highway going the other way, even sometimes with a wall divider. I just ignore that dumb shit. Most of the time I'm looking my direction and not even looking way over there anyway. /rant

Edited by NinjaNick

I've stopped waving to anyone without at least a helmet. Those guys usually never wave back to me anyway. If they wave to me, I'll wave back, but I usually let them go.

Needless to say, I don't do much waving these days! Too bad, I used to wave to everyone.

I hardly wave anymore after seeing how peeps behave in the Akron/Canton area.

I do make the exception for my fellow Duc owners or someone I recognize that has waved in the past.