thinking of going back to I-4's.

Gixxus Christ!

Again, with the money wasted fixing old technology on a "sportbike" just sell it and put the money you were going to spend in a newer bike. SV1k if you want to retry the twin or buy a liter bike. I personally don't see dumping a bunch of money in a bike that Your obviously. It going to keep because you hate it. Buy a Honda.

i agree with mykill. If you don't like the bike.. Sell the bike. If you like the bike.. Fix the bike.

..but for the love of god.. Don't buy a honda. Nobody will ever be able to respect you' date=' again.[/quote']

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:lol:

Again, with the money wasted fixing old technology on a "sportbike" just sell it and put the money you were going to spend in a newer bike. SV1k if you want to retry the twin or buy a liter bike. I personally don't see dumping a bunch of money in a bike that Your obviously. It going to keep because you hate it. Buy a Honda.

SV isn't gonna change the fact. I've been on a unrestricted TL with full exhaust, PC3, etc. It had the same hiccup, just a little more pronounced with it not having secondary butterflies. The TL felt more race, and that's what it was built more towards than the SV. A tune makes a world of difference. After 5 years and 40,000 miles, I gained 3 hp from stock (what Suzuki claims) and if I remember right, like 8 from my first pull. Nothing really to brag about, but it runs SO MUCH better than before. Better than ever.

I agree with Mykill. If you don't like the bike.. sell the bike. If you like the bike.. fix the bike.

..but for the love of God.. don't buy a Honda. Nobody will ever be able to respect you' date=' again.[/quote']

Soo suzukis are more respected? Either someone forgot to hit the sarcasm font or it really is time for the apocalypse.

Soo suzukis are more respected? Either someone forgot to hit the sarcasm font or it really is time for the apocalypse.

suzukis are respected, but thier riders are not.:confused::wtf: Hey wait a min. what the hell am i saying?:nono:

I think he's just very protective of me and thinks that everyone needs to quit copying off me to try and make the VFR cool