IMS Teams with Dealer Expo at Indy; Feb 15-17, 2013

Casper

Ok here tiss.....

Hilton Garden Inn

10 East Market

Indianapolis IN 46204

317-955-9700 Group Code is "OHIO"

12 rooms are blocked for us, Casper and I have already taken 2. Looks like 5 others are calling dibs too. Call now and get one if you are going or even considering going so we have a chance to get more if needed. Hotels in the area are booking fast. Make sure to give the group code when calling. Rooms are 149 a night, the blocked rooms are for Fri and Sat night. Could just do Sat if wanted, Casper and I will be there both nights, there is lots to do in the area and much within walking distance.

• 2 weeks later...

and im booked and bringing the girlfriend

by the way clutch hotel pick, my parents stayed there when I lived in Indy and its nice and excellent location!

Edited by Bad324

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Even more reason for you slackers to lock in your rooms

Not really - the biggest displayer in recent years, Parts Unlimited, will not be participating this year - so the rumor mill says.

The Show in the past 2 years has become a sham, nothing like it was in it's heyday. Nothing new, very few exhibitors, etc. The thought is that Orlando is more of a destination and will bring back more visitors and exhibitors. I don't think it's going to bring that much back, but a few more might go for Disney.

It'll be a waste of money to go to it this year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not really - the biggest displayer in recent years, Parts Unlimited, will not be participating this year - so the rumor mill says.

The Show in the past 2 years has become a sham, nothing like it was in it's heyday. Nothing new, very few exhibitors, etc. The thought is that Orlando is more of a destination and will bring back more visitors and exhibitors. I don't think it's going to bring that much back, but a few more might go for Disney.

It'll be a waste of money to go to it this year.

Thanks for the honesty. I was on the fence till I read this.