Wining lizard taking over hoggy's site

gen3flygirl

Food sucks and beer is stupid expensive.

Come to Yabos here in Westerville or in Upper Arlington.....the food is incredible and the draft beer and bottled beer selection is amazing. I am friends with the owners too.:D This is NOT a Mexican restaurant, more of a Tex-Mex.

http://yabostacos.com/

+1 to food sucking. Their wing sauce is god-awful, almost as bad as Hooters.
please don't even say you like BW3's. that place is the suck. so does quaker steak n lube. that shit is garbage.

I think he said W.Lizard & Hooters are bad - he didn't say who he likes.

Never had QSL, but B-Dubs isn't awful.

What be your favorite for wings? I prefer to make my own, fwiw.

please don't even say you like BW3's. that place is the suck. so does quaker steak n lube. that shit is garbage.

Roosters is my favorite for a franchise, but there is a great wing place called Cluckers downtown where I live.

Roosters is my favorite for a franchise, but there is a great wing place called Cluckers downtown where I live.

+1 to Clucker's. Across-the-street neighbors - their son's fiance' is the manager = free wings... ;)

+1 to food sucking. Their wing sauce is god-awful, almost as bad as Hooters.

I think this is the first time in the history of food topics we don't agree

I'll say that 70% of the Lizard menu blows. Their sauces is their saving grace IMO.

QSL BBQ is fairly good, everything else is pretty meh.

BW3's is a guilty pleasure, even though their prices have gotten insane over the years. Hate all you want, but I loves me some Mild and Caribbean Jerk, even if I have to withstand the butthole beating that ensues a few hours later.

I think this is the first time in the history of food topics we don't agree

I'll say that 70% of the Lizard menu blows. Their sauces is their saving grace IMO.

For someplace that purports itself to be a wing/chicken place, they can't cook chicken to save their life. EVERY time I've gotten a chicken tender, it was all dried out. Almost as bad a BWR, both Lewis Center and Broad St. They're on my "never again" list.

tru dat. roosters wings are are the best.

my ranking goes like this

roosters > qsl > bw3 > dog poop > bwr > winking lizard

Edited by John