17 Year Old "KING PIN"

bowdog

1) $400/ounce isnt really that expensive

maybe not for a ballin' guido like yourself. but thats twice the price of "average" weed, so it must not be too bad.

if i was blowing $400 on drugs, it wouldnt be weed. i would buy an ounce of average weed, and one or two eight balls of cocaine. the cocaine would make the average weed so much better than whatever this kid was selling lol

maybe not for a ballin' guido like yourself. but thats twice the price of "average" weed, so it must not be too bad.

if i was blowing $400 on drugs, it wouldnt be weed. i would buy an ounce of average weed, and one or two eight balls of cocaine. the cocaine would make the average weed so much better than whatever this kid was selling lol

half that would $50 for a quarter which I'd consider damn cheap dirt. $80 for a quarter is like the 80th percentile IMO which is $360 for an ounce

this isnt your average sticks and seeds brown frown, and thats the "street" price. they figure $50 per eighth. 50 * 8 = 400. they always do it like that to make it look like they made a bigger bust than they really did.

if you were buying in bulk, an ounce and bigger, the price per oz would go down.

What kills me is they take this kid and accomplices down who are locally growing and stimulating the local stores, only to allow the Mexican Cartel to come back in now that the local pot shop is gone.

half that would $50 for a quarter which I'd consider damn cheap dirt. $80 for a quarter is like the 80th percentile IMO which is $360 for an ounce

at my HS, a quarter was $45-50 for average stuff....my female friend's bf was always slinging some orange haze for like $110 a quarter...but i only smoked it once since i was content with the cheap stuff....occasionally me and a friend stole the roaches from his aunts ash tray and dumped them in a bowl...whatever she had was insane....one hit would destroy you lol....i could understand that stuff being high priced....just not on the high school level

It really depends on what kind of weed it is. A lot of you are pricing reggie which would definitely not cost $300-400. Hell, I used to pay as low as $40-50 for a half ounce of reggie(aka regular weed) and now I buy an 1/8th for the same price but it is dank(pretty good weed). It is all relative to geographic area and the going price for that area. So that's $100 an ounce of reggie and $400 an ounce for dank which is a huge difference.

this isnt your average sticks and seeds brown frown, and thats the "street" price. they figure $50 per eighth. 50 * 8 = 400. they always do it like that to make it look like they made a bigger bust than they really did.

if you were buying in bulk, an ounce and bigger, the price per oz would go down.

Ah yes, the wonders of drug cop math.

He's a smart kid on multiple levels. Let's just assume that the news isn't bullshitting and he was running (or close to running) the operation, so not only does he have a tidy little nest egg (and assuming the cops only found 6K in cash at the house, he has it tucked away someplace good for retrieval later), BUT he gets everything expunged after a couple of years for being a minor. Scot-free, baby!

He's a smart kid on multiple levels. Let's just assume that the news isn't bullshitting and he was running (or close to running) the operation, so not only does he have a tidy little nest egg (and assuming the cops only found 6K in cash at the house, he has it tucked away someplace good for retrieval later), BUT he gets everything expunged after a couple of years for being a minor. Scot-free, baby!

Would he though? I would imagine something like this would get you tried as an adult.

Yep. The $3mil in weed growing is figured as if every plant was full grown, ready to harvest, weighed wet, and priced at full street value.

The $20k/mo he was supposedly making was gross sale price at end user street value, yet he surely was dealing to his end level sellers for much less.

I don't believe he was a "kingpin". He was no more than a high school age middle dealer. I'm sure most ex potheads knew a guy just like him. The $6k in cash was every bit of money had had made from it over a year that didn't get blown on twinkies and taco bell. He doesn't have a hundreds of thousands stashed away somewhere. Credit goes to the older guys who ran the grow operations for pinning it all back on him. He has the least risk of any kind of long term jail sentence. Let him take the fall.