Opinions on New England Pardner Pump

Ron505

Anyone have one? I can pick one up for cheap. It comes with a rifled barrel only, and a scope. I have read reviews and know it is a China made 870 knock off, but most reviews are pretty decent for the price. Everything is interchangable with the 870 except for the barrel from my understanding.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

it's literally a part-for-part copy of the Remington 870, so the big advantage there is that most accessories and upgrade parts will work with the NEF pardner.

I don't own one and have not shot one, but i looked into them pretty seriously for a while when my cousin (former LEO) recommended it for home defense.

If you plan to keep it and beat on it forever, they're a great value, but obviously the used market for them is very soft.

I have one and LOVE it.

Used, $125.

I was expecting it to be a cheap POS that I could throw in my trunk and not really care if it got beat up. It actually turned out to be a very nice piece, well made, well finished; nicely balanced. I ended up liking it way more than my 870 Tactical and actually sold the 870.