WTB Verizon Phone

Ron505

My Samsung Fascinate is nearly unusable, so I am looking for a decent clean phone, preferrably a Razor or something similar. Does not have to be 4G. Rather not go to an iphone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

whats wrong with your fascinate? ive had a vibrant since it came out, which is essentially the exact same phone, and have zero problems with it.

This has been the worst phone I have ever had. Lots and lots of problems. Anyway, thanks for all the offers. VZW finally decided to send me another reconditioned one for free, so I'll give it a try for a while and let you all know if I'm still in the market.

This has been the worst phone I have ever had. Lots and lots of problems. Anyway, thanks for all the offers. VZW finally decided to send me another reconditioned one for free, so I'll give it a try for a while and let you all know if I'm still in the market.

Keep bugging them if you still have problems. After three or four refurbs they will let you pick a different model.