2006 Honda Sabre F/S

drew95gt

So I bought a cruiser over the winter thinking I would like riding it more than a sportbike...well, I was wrong. I haven't put hardly any miles on her, I dunno why but I miss the "feel" of riding a sportbike. If anyone is interested lmk because I would like to sell it and get into another sportbike before this season is over. Here are the details: 1100cc engine, grey w/flames paint, just under 10k miles, all original with soft bags and sissy bar that will come with the bike (Not on it currently). It is a fun bike, just not my style. I have it listed on CL for $4999 but that is negotiable to a point...I still owe a little over 4k on it since I just bought it not too long ago. Also, recent coolant and oil change done within the past month. I have a set of front and rear brake pads that will go with the bike as well, I bought them and was going to change them out when I did all of the maintenance on the bike but it didn't need it at the time so I just hung on to them. Link to CL ad : http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3171896107.html

Any questions either PM me or text/call 937-243-9383. ~Drew

Edited by drew95gt

That's kind of the direction I was leaning Duane. I would love to find a clean XX, but they are getting hard to come by.

you said it...

they were hard to come by in 08 when I got mine...

I had to drive to new jersey in an enterprise cargo van.