Anyone register a salvage bike in brohio?

Koreo

Waiting for, and I'll paraphrase here, "This site sucks, ya'll a bunch of dickwads and foggats, f*(k off I'm outta here"

397603_10150538028997125_505592124_10592872_457993605_n.jpg

LOL. Na. Just trying to get some information/insight

"pro stunt rider"

1.85$ says it was a backup bike for starboyz

whats that?

Starboyz were some stunters in Akron that got busted for stealing bikes. The rest of the peeps here are right. Darn near guaranteed that at some point that bike was stolen. Does not mean it was your friend....he may have bought it cluelessly too.

hello federal charges....whoop whoop

i wouldnt risk taking it in for an inspection, even with a frame swap.....i mean, more power to you i guess....but i would ditch that thing and buy a clean bike

Guess I should go ahead and do that. Really sucks though

Guess I should go ahead and do that. Really sucks though

what did you pay for it? hopefully not much....sell it for what you paid for it, sell the parts you already bought for it back on ebay, and then start fresh with a clean bike...even a "nice" gsxr can be had for 3-5k...its not worth it to risk on a stolen one

so what are some options right now. Its not like Im going to be able to find the owner for it with no vin?

I see three options.

1) Go get it inspected and risk PMITA prison. See the above clip.

2) Call the cops and tell them you are a dumbass and hope for the best.

3) Grind the rest of the numbers off it and dump it at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Not suggesting you are a dumbass in option 2, just suggesting you make damn sure you convince the cops you are a dumbass if you go with option 2.

put it up for sale and let some fool who wants to track/stunt it buy it...i wouldnt even try to put it on the street
what did you pay for it? hopefully not much....sell it for what you paid for it, sell the parts you already bought for it back on ebay, and then start fresh with a clean bike...even a "nice" gsxr can be had for 3-5k...its not worth it to risk on a stolen one

yea thats why i asked these questions cause i wanted to do this the right way. so looks like thats what i have to do.

I see three options.

1) Go get it inspected and risk PMITA prison. See the above clip.

2) Call the cops and tell them you are a dumbass and hope for the best.

3) Grind the rest of the numbers off it and dump it at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

Not suggesting you are a dumbass in option 2, just suggesting you make damn sure you convince the cops you are a dumbass if you go with option 2.

I didnt know that it didnt have the numbers on it. so i am a dumbass. lol

• Upvote 2

why is OP so rational and not prone to angry outbursts at faceless assholes on the interwebs?!

party pooper

I like this guy, he stayed calm and listened while he got beat up and got the info he needed.