Auto brake bleeder options?

Moto-Brian

Looking for a vac type or push system to bleed by auto brakes. I have a Mighty Vac I use on the motorcycles, but there are some systems that atcually push the fluid backwards or systems that push in new fluid through the master cylinder.

Anyone have suggestions? I am not willing to pay $400 for bleeding brakes maybe a few times ever...

I don't quite understand your question. You have the mity vac, it will work just fine.

Most cars and trucks I have worked on, I gravity bleed them, then a quick pedal bleed, and it's good to go. I do this for a living, too.

Here where I work, we have a brake fluid flush machine that does it all automatically, but I'm sure that's a couple thousand dollar machine!

I don't quite understand your question. You have the mity vac, it will work just fine.

Most cars and trucks I have worked on, I gravity bleed them, then a quick pedal bleed, and it's good to go. I do this for a living, too.

Here where I work, we have a brake fluid flush machine that does it all automatically, but I'm sure that's a couple thousand dollar machine!

+1 on the gravity bleed method. Back when I was a certified tech I did brakes almost everyday and that's the method I used. Pretty easy and effective if you ask me.

That is great if you have two people. I do not have someone that can pump the brakes and push the pedal and hold. Old style is fine, but I don't want to do it that way.

The Mighty Vac pump I have is a hand pump and used for Motorcycles. Using it on the car still requires someone to pump and hold the pedal down. The vac sucks it through.

There are systems that allow a one person setup and pushes in via a compressed canister through the M/C and through the brake lines. Pushes in new fluid and bleeds at the same time.

Looking for that. Brand and best system.

Check this out B. Motive Products

I was going to get one of these a while back and they are just the trick for one person jobs. You can get just the make of vehicle you need or you can get all the adapters needed as a whole kit for less than $400 (ya cheap bastard :D ).