Best gyms in the Columbus area?

NightRider

Beyond limits is legit. The owner trains people and actually holds his pro card for drug tested bodybuilders, if my memory serves me right. He did my friends prep a few times until he moved to FL and a guy at my gym worked with him a few months ago, but only half worked with him, aka was way too fat and didn't stick to his diet.

Place is legit but I think $$. Aussie fit is right there and easy for you to get to. Other than that, it sounds like the one place you will be staying is the one place I don't go and never really have in Cbus.....

I know the YMCA of Central Ohio or whatever is legit, cheap, and you can workout at any of hte Y's that care members.

Beyond limits is legit. The owner trains people and actually holds his pro card for drug tested bodybuilders, if my memory serves me right. He did my friends prep a few times until he moved to FL and a guy at my gym worked with him a few months ago, but only half worked with him, aka was way too fat and didn't stick to his diet.

Place is legit but I think $$. Aussie fit is right there and easy for you to get to. Other than that, it sounds like the one place you will be staying is the one place I don't go and never really have in Cbus.....

I know the YMCA of Central Ohio or whatever is legit, cheap, and you can workout at any of hte Y's that care members.

I'm going from one extreme to the other. I forgot to mention i'll also be staying in the New Albany area as well. I'll have to check out Aussie Fit and Beyond Limits. And take a look at the Y's around here.

Thanks again.

My friend has a family gym in New Al. If you're around there often enough to make it worth it let me know.

Also in that case there is also an Urban Active, which I've never been to but heard its legit. You will however get a ton of DB's in affliction shirts and most liekly spandex.

I've worked out at most of the Gyms in Columbus and for me convenience is the most important factor. If I didn't mind driving I would hands down work out at Lifetime on Sawmill I was there for over a year and loved it (in the off hours). No matter what gym you go to you're going to have douche bags and people with no gym etiquette I've learned to live with it. I'm currently at snap fitness in German Village for the sole reason its 2 blocks away from my house, but I'm to the point where I cant stand people not racking their weights or staring when you actually use real weight when lifting. I'll probably end up going to Metro or back to the YMCA Downtown.