EZ Ups on Sale

r1crusher

Figured I'd pass this along in case anyone needs a new one or for those newbs just getting into this "hobby".

Sear has 12 x 12 angled leg EZ Ups for $65: Sears EZ Up 12 x 12 Sale

EDIT: Save an additional $5 w/ promo code SEARS2012! Order online and pick it up at your local store.

Edited by r1crusher
  • Upvote 1

And before this turns into another brand vs. brand battle, the cheapies like this are fine. Yes the EZ Up Brand has a better warranty but the $$ up front, plus having to pay to ship it back etc. just doesn't outweigh buying something like this, these end up being a better deal. At least in my mind it doesn't. Gone through 2 in 6 years, and the 2nd is still holding strong with no signs of wear.

I have a 10x10 from kroger for 2 years and it's been fine, often used not at a bike event too.

Edited by madcat6183

Sooooo....what are you trying to say?

$60 is too much money for you or your a cheap ass?

:D

No, I am saying these are perfect and I see no reason to buy the super expensive ones that are like 400+ dollars, I've gone through 1 of these in 6 years and I'm way harder on them at the dirt track races than at the bike track.

I paid less than 60 FYI but mines smaller.

this is the same exact one i have had for like 12 years not problems at all, i do take it down if i think there is a real bad storm coming, they are made for shade and rain coverage not to be a storm shelter. Somtimes i wish it had the strait legs but the angle ones do make it more stable