FS: '06 Honda CBR600RR *Rare color scheme*

danny23

'06 CBR600RR $3800 OBO. Roughly 15,xxx miles. Bike starts up perfectly fine and runs great! Oil changed every 3k miles with Mobil 1 5W-30 full synthetic. Bike has only seen 93 octane gas. I am the 2nd owner of the bike...always adult ridden, never raced or stunted. Very rare color scheme and turns heads everywhere. Gets compliments constantly! Selling due to a wedding that I have to pay for and Military orders to Cali.

Mods:

- Aftermarket fairings

- Puig double bubble smoked windscreen

- 6k HID headlights

- Flush mount turn signals

- Integrated taillight

- Fender eliminator/license plate relocation kit

- BMC race air filter

- Boz Bros race exhaust (sounds great)

- Supersprox chain and sproket

- PCIII

CBR1-1.jpg

CBR2.jpg

CBR600RR_2.jpg

CBR600RR_4.jpg

Edited by danny23

I sent a link to a friend I know who is looking for a bike in this price range.

Keep me posted, please! I'd like to sell the bike ASAP!

I just ran into you at the Greene tonight, I was with Korbie. And I think Afro, is the guy he was telling me about that he also used to ride with! haha

Haha yep, that was me in the black Jeep! What was Korbie sayin' about my bike now? Lol

:p

I definitely rode w/ Korbie! GLWS Dan (free bump!).

Yeah, after he told me about Dan's near accident at Deal's, he mentioned you by name and it didn't click then, he said it was funny to watch you take off your helmet and watch the fro come out! Haha

:p

Yeah, after he told me about Dan's near accident at Deal's, he mentioned you by name and it didn't click then, he said it was funny to watch you take off your helmet and watch the fro come out! Haha

I'm happy to say that the additional 8 inches of hair provides both cushion and fulfills my need for attention :D

• Upvote 1

what is bottom dollar cash price? Got a friend looking for a 600RR but knowing what I bought both mine for he's got a set $ figure in his head which I can't blame him too much

Umm I don't really wanna go lower than $5000 cash. Maybe $4800. What's his price range?