Motoseries Round 7 @ Nelson Aug 31-Sep 1

TRMN8TR

oh yeah, lets make it a point to get everyone to ride the bike on saturday and mess with it if need be. is there a seat on it yet? that's going to help with the ass endurance.

i really think we're going to have a tough time with only 3 riders, though if anyone wants to chime in, please do (I also dunno if the honduh will last 1 hour on a tank... maybe ducatihottie can let us know about that part?).

Well depends a little on size of rider and lap times i would place a safe bet on 50 min. When we ran our 2005 600rr with a stock tank we were running 14's and 15's and thats about what we got. Its also good to go out in a practice with just one fuel bar and run at race pace and see how many laps you get once the last fuel bar starts flashing. I know I just found out ours turns red after it gets done flashing but we run a 2007. I highly recommend that approach it saved our ass a few times.

apparently, a fledgling reality tv show called "Hot Lap" will be attending the nelson round.

http://www.hotlaptv.com/index.html

come on all you camera craving attention whores. you can stop sending dick pics to girls who keep calling the cops, and do it on tv instead while riding at the track.