Why the Bengals suck..... (funny)

Blitz

http://deadspin.com/5933607/why-your-team-sucks-2012-cincinnati-bengals?tag=why-your-team-sucks-2012

As a Browns fan.....I'm just happy there's a team with worse management than Cleveland. And they're in Ohio *BONUS*

There's really no need to justify the amount of suck coming out of Paul Brown Stadium. The Bengals are the epitome of suckage. The day the Brown family relinquishes control is the day I become a Bengals fan.

Don't get it. My team sucks cause this guy dont like em?

Deadspin does an entire series of "Why Your Team Sucks" - they do one for every team. I'm a diehard Browns fan and the the one about them was pretty funny. And true. And depressing. They did the Steelers today which was awesome.

I root for the cheerleaders

The ones who are teachers by day and sleep with their students? Pure class http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-07-18/news/32734296_1_nfl-cheerleader-sexual-abuse-charge-house-arrest

Lucky kid, though I don't know why he ran his mouth and ruined a good thing

The Bengals made it to the SB twice (albeit lost) made the playoffs in 05,09 & 11 even sweeping the division in 09 which is the toughest division in football mind you! Mike brown actually made a smart move and traded Palmer for 2 draft picks. They've also had a top ten defense for the last few years. It seems like they are headed in the right direction at the very least there are more bright spots there than the brownies. WHO-DEY!!

It seems like they are headed in the right direction at the very least there are more bright spots there than the brownies. WHO-DEY!!

yet they still end up in the same place at the end of the year...their couches watching the super bowl.... weird!

yet they still end up in the same place at the end of the year...their couches watching the super bowl.... weird!

Can't win the SB every year, I said they're "HEADED" in the right direction certainly better than people give them credit for & certainly not the worst team in the league.

Can't win the SB every year, I said they're "HEADED" in the right direction certainly better than people give them credit for & certainly not the worst team in the league.

the amount of times I have heard this since 2002 is quite high. It is Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis and the Bengals, they will surely throw away any progression in 2 years

as a Browns fan I'm not delusional enough to actually regard the Browns of showing signs of promise, even after the 10 win '07 season. Why you ask? Because it is an Ohio sports team that only knows how to disappoint its loyal fans :)

plus who dey is the dumbest thing. It not only is nonsensical ebonics garbage but it also happens to be copied from an even more ignorant fan base in New Orleans

Edited by Bad324

plus who dey is the dumbest thing. It not only is nonsensical ebonics garbage but it also happens to be copied from an even more ignorant fan base in New Orleans

There is no concrete evidence on which came first WHO-DEY or WHO-DAT, however it was made popular in 1981 during Cincys SB run, then the saints started who-dat in 1983

http://m.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/#/articles/view/page_2624651

I've seen stories saying the opposite too. My point is that it is annoying nonsensical ebonics garbage that disappeared for awhile until they went 8-8 in 05 or 06 and then it resurfaced. That phrase just reminds me how incredibly typical of my experience is of the fairweatherness that is the Tri-State area.

6 years of living there grew my hatred of the Bengals and its ignorant fairweather fans to a level once only occupied by the likes of Michigan, Boston and New Yorkers

and IB4 the "but i've always been a fan cries". I don't know you so you very well may be however in my experience this is typically how things go. The fact you either knew the origins of that awful phrase or took the 2 mins to google is leans me towards you being an actual fan.

Edited by Bad324