Cleveland, OH here!

Marlo

Hey Everyone!!!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Marlo and although I'm not an owner of a bike (well, a motorized one anyway!), I have several family and friends who ride and I've always loved the biker community. (My brother belonged to a MC for several years and naturally I became friends with the members and even dated one for awhile!) Although my now husband and I do not have a bike, we support many of the runs and outings that my friends are involved in and we attend lots of parties and benefits sponsored by the club.

I am a volunteer and board member of a non-profit group called For the Love of Pits®. Our group not only rescues "pit bull" type dogs in NE Ohio, but we also spend alot of time educating the public and politicians about responsible dog ownership and breed specific laws. Like many bikers, pit bulls get a bad rap and we're sticking up for them!

So, there ya go! That's me and I look forward to meeting some of you!

PS-We are hosting our very first Poker Run on Sept. 8th (see the events page for details) and we'd love to have you all there!

:ilikebikes: