Any motocross riders?8/25/12

ousley99

Anyone here race and or just ride motocross??

Wanna ride on Saturday, 8-25??

I have 2 tracks; one supercross style track and a smaller mx style that hasnt been ridden on or mowed in awhile.

The supercross track has a 20 bike starting gate with the biggest double capable of 60+ feet easy.. (you can park a box truck in the middle and jump over it)

All on about 60 acres with some woods trails...

One hour north of columbus in butler.

Let me know if anyone wants to ride

haha um ive broke 23 bones, 19 pins, and just had my 17th surgery a couple months ago.. a body in motion stays in motion...

Ouch, I'm stoved up enough sometimes just throwing a mountain bike around. And I've only had 1 broken arm, a broken rib, and a couple fractured fingers in my lifetime.

And you're right, a body in motion stays in motion.....until it hits a tree.....or cases it one too many times.....or damn near drowns in the river because the bike landed on their leg and pinned them under water for almost a minute :lol: My days of hard riding the dirt are over, and I dont like locust trees or briar patches anymore either LOL

Got any pics? Did this used to be something else? Will there be any prep at all?

Would normally go to Briarcliff but am intrigued by something different. I'm not much of a rider though and would probably NOT hit a 60ft "supercross-style" double.

Im not looking to open up a full practice day. Just thought i would invite a few people from this forum that arent going to sue me if they get hurt.

Track is on the 3rd highest elevation in ohio.. I only ride on it several times a year and just keep it mowed. Therefore it never gets ruts and doesnt turn to dust.

From start gate u turn into turn 1, then a series of whoops and thru a small s turn, second jump is a turning 30' double and then a series of large whoops that must be doubled or tripled bc they are too large to scim across. Then the 60' plus double. A small table top. A triple. Then single jump and back to turn one.

Bathroom and water in the garage.. Track and garage are almost a mile off the road..

Ive been retired since 2001 and just looking to have some fun

Are you going to Briarcliff sunday for the Battle of Ohio. Should be some great racing on Ohio's best track.

If I still had my 2 willer, I'd come out and ride with ya, but I changed over to the RZR last year after too many injuries.

warrior dash on sunday so wont be at briarcliff... like i said, i am retired.

would like some riders to come up some i can practice up and maybe hit a couple races before the end of the season, but nothing too crazy..

there is also a new track 3 miles from my track at clearfork ski resort that i wanna check out too