Hello all, New to this forum

droptine1968

Welcome to our gun site, any nice bucks running around your area?

There are some real nice bucks. Though, I hunt for venison more then the antlers, but, I won't turn down a clean shot on a trophy. The problem is I'm limited to public hunting land, and there is not alot to go around for the amount of hunters. The only way for city dwellers like me to get permission to hunt private land around here is to marry the farmer's daughter.

BTW, that's a beautiful dog in your avatar. Is that a boxer or a mastiff? The pic size kind of makes it hard to tell.

Edited by droptine1968

There are some real nice bucks. Though, I hunt for venison more then the antlers, but, I won't turn down a clean shot on a trophy. The problem is I'm limited to public hunting land, and there is not alot to go around for the amount of hunters. The only way for city dwellers like me to get permission to hunt private land around here is to marry the farmer's daughter.

BTW, that's a beautiful dog in your avatar. Is that a boxer or a mastiff? The pic size kind of makes it hard to tell.

I know what you mean about the public land being i live in Reynoldsburg, I was lucky enough to find a farmer in the Granville area a couple years ago that allows me to hunt but still limited to hedge rows and huge corn and bean fields.

He is a BullMastiff that turns 2 in October, will be looking to breed him with another AKC registered one then.