Labor Day Weekend Ride?

NateBob

Is anyone going to be in town and down for a ride over the long weekend? I'm thinking Sunday. I finally got the bike back together and have taken it back and forth to work a few times this week and she feels pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting back to the twisties this weekend. Anyone else available?

Is anyone going to be in town and down for a ride over the long weekend? I'm thinking Sunday. I finally got the bike back together and have taken it back and forth to work a few times this week and she feels pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting back to the twisties this weekend. Anyone else available?

i think it going to rain most of sunday and monday:cry:

im too sweet ill melt, im sure the bike would fair fine:D, if i want mud ill load the Z up and hit The Wanye

Could always come to my Rally, we will for sure be out riding all day Saturday. Then head back for real pulled pork and all the fixins........just sayin. Most of my regulars who come from out of state have cancelled on me, I am thinking they will regret it.

And no this isn't a lame ass biker rally or poker run.:D

I'm hoping the weatherman is wrong. I'm going to plan on riding sunday AM before it rains starting on 79 in Newark since that's the area I'm most familiar with.

Pokey, my saturday is booked otherwise I would check that out. I love pulled pork!

I'm hoping the weatherman is wrong. I'm going to plan on riding sunday AM before it rains starting on 79 in Newark since that's the area I'm most familiar with.

Pokey, my saturday is booked otherwise I would check that out. I love pulled pork!

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=94180

Come by this evening then, would love to meet ya! We won't be eating till about 7 on Saturday if that makes a difference?

2012 4th Annual "Buckeye Bash" Labor Day Weekend Rally!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31st until LABORDAY

11030 LAKE ROAD

MILLERSPORT, OH 43046

Edited by Pokey

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=94180

Come by this evening then, would love to meet ya! We won't be eating till about 7 on Saturday if that makes a difference?

2012 4th Annual "Buckeye Bash" Labor Day Weekend Rally!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 31st until LABORDAY

11030 LAKE ROAD

MILLERSPORT, OH 43046

Awesome! If you guys ride on Sunday I will be there. I'll follow that thread for updates.