Bike Night

TimTheAzn

haha Whether or not it's a bike night I could care less, I guess this is more of a "who lives up here and who is down to ride every once and a while" thread haha. Although it is pretty nice out right now....

Edited by TimTheAzn
Bad Grammarrrrrrrr

I just moved to Avon in June.

I don't do bike nights much anymore, unless it's to meet up for a ride. I haven't been to any this season...too much going on with kids/work/home/school. I'd be lucky if I could say I've been on 2 more than 3 times this year.

Tuesdays and Thursdays the kids have football games, I'm coming from Strongsville to make the games, and then heading to class from 6-8, so those days my schedule is packed.

Edited by InyaAzz

Nope...My 10 is black. I'm pretty sure you haven't seen it this year.....only because I haven't seen it either. :(

I don't really do much city riding, I like my roads with lots of curves. I'm not against gettin' on 2 to meet some new riders though. I just don't make a habit of hitting the bike nights like I did a few years ago.

I'm also all for roads with lots of curves. I was spoiled when I lived in Athens when I was going to school. But since I've moved up here I have found there are more manhole covers than people lol. What's up with the 10r? In the shop or you just haven't ridden too much this season?

You have to ride south for a little over an hour to get to any roads worth riding, or head east to WV or PA. The 10 is fine, I'm the one with the problem. Real life and responsibilities have gotten in the way this season....but it's all for the better. I'm hoping to hit the roads on the weekends in Sep before the weather turns. Hit me up if you want to get out one Sat or Sun.