Looking to have some work done

TimTheAzn

I just moved up from Columbus to Cleveland (I live in the Avon Lake area) and I am looking to have some work done on my bike. If I was still in Columbus I would know where to go but since I want to avoid riding/trailer my bike back down there I figured I would give this a shot... Really doesn't matter to me who does the work whether it is a Shop or an Individual (has to have a good reputation of course). I am looking to de-cat my bike (06-600rr). In the past I have either got a shop to bend/weld in a new pipe section to delete the cat all together or just took the cat off, cut that thing open and took everything out of it and put it all back together. I am also looking to have my suspension adjusted for my weight and maybe a chain replacement and air filter. Normally I would do things like the chain/filter myself but since I don't have access to my friend's shop (In Columbus) to use his tools I am kind of out of luck until I get my tool-game stepped back up. That and I am always busy with work. So if anyone knows of any reputable shops or individuals that are capable of doing this kind of work it would be greatly appreciated if you let me know!

Also, I'm not looking for people asking me why do you want to de-cat your bike, you'll loose low-end torque, it will run like ass, blah blah blah all I can say is that I love the smell of race gas :trollface:

I'm not going to get shunned by him for not owning a Duc will I? :lol:

not at all, he is not biased at all to any brand. He shuns every bike including ducs except multistrada :lol: j/k good man and good work. Not sure he does welding and stuff. Pm him and see.

Some of the stuff you want done is fairly easy and I'm always willing to help out. Most of my stuff is in my trailer for track days (and at Steve's) but I bet all but the exhaust can be tackled.

See what Pauly says as I'd rather see him stay busy. But if you want to do the wrenching with some help, just ask. I live in Sheffield Lake and Steve lives in North Ridgeville so we're both pretty damn close to you.