who wants to ride anywhere (8/31/12)

2talltim

Just found out im not working all night tommorow night so i have most of the day to ride. Who is off work and wants to hit some pavment? Im available from 830a-4p. Really dont care where we go or who goes with just want to log some miles. Im going reguardless, would just like to have a buddy.

Update: Ok for anyone else interested, we are meeting at the BP at st. rt. 13 (jacksontown rd.)and I70 exit#132 at 10:30 am. Going to be a moderate ride maybe 60-65 pace and headed S.E. want to hit 668,669,555,78,83,146 and others, might stop at the bucket for a photo op. too.

Edited by 2talltim

Ok for anyone else interested, we are meeting at the BP at st. rt. 13 (jacksontown rd.)and I70 exit#132 at 10:30 am. Going to be a moderate ride maybe 60-65 pace and headed S.E. want to hit 668,669,78,555 and others, might stop at the bucket for a photo op. too.

Just got home i logged 220 miles since i left work this morning and still have 2 bars on the ol' gas gage, Sweet!!! Think i found the limit of the trail rated tries a couple times on the Vee today on 555, she got a little slide ways. If anyone is headed to SEO stay away from 284, its always been ruff but now they are patching it and they are not being very neat about it, what a mess. I was a great day to ride , awsome weather, awsome roads, awsome company thanks for going Brandon it was good meeting you.