what to buy from advance auto???

RHill

I've got a $50 off $100 coupon for advance with $32 in my shopping cart....wtf else should I buy? It doesn't apply to oil or else I wouldnt be asking :mad:

so far I have

water wetter, filter for bike and car, car wash soap and a mit.

help! lol

^ that would mean I'd need to buy tire warmers and new tires too....and I've got a set of new Q2's that are in my living room at the moment

I'm pissed they fucked me on the oil....was going to hit the $100 mark with oil for the bike and car

thanks for reminding me, I had rain x and windshield washer fluid in my cart before it screwed up and forgot to re-add them.

They have pads for the front of the bike, but never heard of Ferodo America before.

thanks for reminding me, I had rain x and windshield washer fluid in my cart before it screwed up and forgot to re-add them.

They have pads for the front of the bike, but never heard of Ferodo America before.

Ferodo makes some of the best brakes out there for race bikes and street bikes. I personally think they're better than the likes of galfer and ebc.

http://www.ferodo.co.uk/ferodo_web/

brake tech is the importer of them,

http://www.braketech.com/

if you're a quick guy I'd get the sintered pads not the organic. do not buy race pads for street use. array cooling pads have holes drilled in them and the compound is different if I'm not mistaken. if it's just holes then it's a gimmick.

I have a set of the ST pads http://www.braketech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86&Itemid=104 and I can tell you with 100% truth they have more stopping power than Galfer sintered do.

Edited by serpentracer

Jumper cables, mini mag light, brake fluid, power steering fluid, assorted snaps for bike and car, wiper blades, wheel brush.

Most aftermarket places carry " there brand" of pads...i use to work for them.

got jumpers, lots of mini mags and LED lights, added brake fluid cause mines old, power steering fluid and transmission fluid ive got, assorted snaps??, wiper blades are new and will probably outlast the car.

Damn coupons, feel like I just spent $60 on shit I didnt even need

Red Line WaterWetter

Turtlewax Zip Wax Car Wash and Wax (64 fl. oz.)

Autocraft Chenille Wash Mitt

Fram Motorcycle Oil Filter x2

Rain X Glass Treatment (16 oz.)

Peak –20°F Windshield Washer Fluid (1 Gallon)

Valvoline DOT 3 and 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid (12 oz.)

Permatex Medium-Strength Threadlocker (Blue) (big bottle, no more running out)

Performance Tools 30-Piece Mini Fuse Set

Lexol Leather Cleaner Spray (16.9 fl. oz.)

Mechanix Wear FastFit Glove Black XL 11

Most aftermarket places carry " there brand" of pads...i use to work for them.

"Their brand" is not made by them, they are relabeled/repackaged from a handful of manufacturers. Some of them are really good brake pads, others are just so/so. One thing I go by is if it's not tough (sometimes they even put it on the box) to find out who makes the pads, (and the maker is reputable) I'll buy them. I can sometimes tell by the part numbering who made them!