FS: Truck Tires 245/70R17

SJC1000rr

I have 4 truck tires that I want to get rid of since they are taking space in my garage. They are all General Ameritrac's in size 245/70R17. They are 80%+ tread life/condition and can be checked out in the following photos. They were replaced early on by a set of BFGoodrich.

SOLD!

Edited by SJC1000rr

These are standard F150 tires which is a 1/2 ton. For what Hoblick is looking for with his enclosed these are fine. If you are looking at something larger like a big TT or something heavier, you would want a higher load rating.

I had these on my 04 F150 and sold them for about the same price WITH 60K miles on them. The guy told me he when I delivered them he couldn't believe they had that many miles on them. He told me he figured he'd get at least 30K out of them, probably more.

My dad also runs them on his F150 and loves them, hell he replaced 2 after they had never been rotated because the previous owner never had it aligned, and you can't tell what ones are the new set vs the old set anymore. He's put easily 20K on them.

Heck of a deal.