Dream Ride NEO plans

Bad324

Brian, I'm on the northeast side near lake and wales.

Hmm that's not far from me at all but definitely add 10 mins I bet. I've done that ride a few times and it's only been 25 to Bolivar I'm pretty sure

yea millersburg looks like a spot where all the east and west northys can meet up,

us far east guys would be starting from canfeild and heading to millersburg through Bolivar, hence we can pick up canton/ akron area guys from there and head over to millersburgh.

timing we can finalize as we close in on the date after seeing weather pattern, if its warm enough in morning we can start early or shift it more latter etc.

I'm most likely coming from akron. so boliver will be a meet point regardless right? what if some people met in millersburg and some people met in boliver and then both groups meet in coshocton? just an idea..... I must admit I'm getting a little lost in the details

Newark is the big meet up at 11am so either bolivar or millersburg

this, even if we are meeting in bolivar we will be passing through millersburg on our way to newark. so no issues, the west end guys need not come all the way to bolivar, the east, canton akron guys can meet in bolivar and ride via millersburg to newark i guess. Timing we can finalize based on the weather pattern. No need to get confused mike, ever thing we can post clear as we approach closer. :D

As of now I'm sticking to the original post in here being the logistics in which it will not go through Millersburg. If I end up being the only one wanting to do this I'll either solo it or I'll be lazy and trailer to cbus :)

this, even if we are meeting in bolivar we will be passing through millersburg on our way to newark. so no issues, the west end guys need not come all the way to bolivar, the east, canton akron guys can meet in bolivar and ride via millersburg to newark i guess. Timing we can finalize based on the weather pattern. No need to get confused mike, ever thing we can post clear as we approach closer. :D

i just saw the route you posted, nice one,if i am not going early to newark, i will join you in bolivar

hope some one from west end plans to meet up in millersburg or way up 82/83 etc

West side riders will be going through Millersburg en route to the big meet up. If there are other riders further east that want to either meet us in Lodi or take their own route down south, have at it.

I'll lead the 82/83 crew if I'm on board for this. Again, for me , it's strictly a temperature issue so if the temps are half way decent I'll be there. If I don't go, I know one of the regular NEO crew will step up and take over.

Once we get closer.....I can't stress this enough so stop worrying about it folks...once we get closer we'll work out the departure/waypoint times. We'll exchange cell phone #'s ..all that good stuff.

West side riders will be going through Millersburg en route to the big meet up. If there are other riders further east that want to either meet us in Lodi or take their own route down south, have at it.

I'll lead the 82/83 crew if I'm on board for this. Again, for me , it's strictly a temperature issue so if the temps are half way decent I'll be there. If I don't go, I know one of the regular NEO crew will step up and take over.

Once we get closer.....I can't stress this enough so stop worrying about it folks...once we get closer we'll work out the departure/waypoint times. We'll exchange cell phone #'s ..all that good stuff.

Perfect plan that's easier for the west side folks

And yes, agree 10000% on last paragraph as well. I'm waiting on weather to be my decider

Route looks good' date=' Brian. You leading this year?[/quote']

if you want an extremely slow pace I can, I still have yet to be able to figure out how to lead. My mind plays tricks on me and I always freak out last second and take a corner slower than I know I'm able to. It also really freaks out on blind turns when I'm not following someone