Dream Ride NEO plans

Bad324

West side NEO'ers can meet at 82/83. I haven't looked at the route RHill posted but it sounds like the short loop we usually take when we don't want to go far and will settle for anything but the slab that has curves. Basically, it's the best we can do this far north.

If temps at start time are 60 degrees, I'm in. If it's 50..I'm most likely not going to go and if I do decide to go because it looks like the temps are going to pick up soon, I won't be anywhere near the front or leading until the blood starts flowing in my feet and fingers. It sucks...but that's what I have to deal with.

West side NEO'ers can meet at 82/83. I haven't looked at the route RHill posted but it sounds like the short loop we usually take when we don't want to go far and will settle for anything but the slab that has curves. Basically, it's the best we can do this far north.

If temps at start time are 60 degrees, I'm in. If it's 50..I'm most likely not going to go and if I do decide to go because it looks like the temps are going to pick up soon, I won't be anywhere near the front or leading until the blood starts flowing in my feet and fingers. It sucks...but that's what I have to deal with.

Route sounds good to me.

Best cure for cold hands; http://www.aerostich.com/clothing/gloves/rain-glove-covers/aerostich-triple-digit-covers.html

They won't help. My vagina suffers from Raynaud's. Over the last few years, I've figured oout that anything under 60 triggers this shit and my body pulls all the blood from my extremeties because it mistakenly thinks I'm freezing. End result is purple hand and feet...followed by amputation. Sounds like fun huh? I tried the heated glove trick...all that does is cause my hands to sweat to cool down the skin(normal reaction) ..which in turn causes my body to REALLY suck the blood out of my hands. DOUBLE FATALITY. I only made that mistake once.

So yeah..my vagina doesn't like cold weather...or really cold AC...or holding a really cold drink for long...or walking on a cold floor in the winter for long. Hence...my riding season gets cut short.

Waaaaahhhhh.

They won't help. My vagina suffers from Raynaud's. Over the last few years, I've figured oout that anything under 60 triggers this shit and my body pulls all the blood from my extremeties because it mistakenly thinks I'm freezing. End result is purple hand and feet...followed by amputation. Sounds like fun huh? I tried the heated glove trick...all that does is cause my hands to sweat to cool down the skin(normal reaction) ..which in turn causes my body to REALLY suck the blood out of my hands. DOUBLE FATALITY. I only made that mistake once.

So yeah..my vagina doesn't like cold weather...or really cold AC...or holding a really cold drink for long...or walking on a cold floor in the winter for long. Hence...my riding season gets cut short.

Waaaaahhhhh.

i hear ya, :( i only have the phenomenon which is painful enuf, cant imagine the full blown condition. I survive partially above 45, but cant do it for long time. thick winter gloves and warming packets inside is my friend

Waaaaahhhhh.

That sucks. No more harrasment from me.

i will txt you jester, based on the time we leave canfeild.

Prolly it would be best for you guys to be geared up and ready around that time so you can just hop on and join the group rather than all of us stopping there in hanoverton, I am guessing you will have your friend with you too right. Call u father too he might like it :D