Dream Ride NEO plans

Bad324

thursday looks too good, wish it would carry over to saturday :(

i might go on a scouting trip of the route and places etc on thursday if i can get off work. Any one else free by any chance on that day

I wouldnt be free until 3:00 on thursday, but would love to tag along, might be to late in the day though.

Just took vacation yesterday for MotoSeries or I'd ride along. That's is a long ride just to check the roads,iI'm sure some members have recently been on most of them.

Checking roads is an excuse I am making to ride on a 70 day in October :)

I wouldnt be free until 3:00 on thursday, but would love to tag along, might be to late in the day though.

If I can get out only by noon then I will txt you, may be we can go for a short ride atleast

If this still happens and a Bolivar meet up is still on the works be advised that 77 South is grated for a few miles starting at the Fohl/Navarre exit. Just rolled through there for work

I think I'll man up for the cold but if its rain I will bail. Who is still planning on making this?

when given the opportunity, i sleep 10-13 hours when i dont have to wake up the next day. i'm also apparently incapable of falling asleep before 1-2am no matter what, so that also does not help. finally, i am just not pleasant in the morning.

most of all, it's just sooooooooooo earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

but i'll still try to make it if the wife won't murder me

yea this blows, just checked the weather again and its 40-50% chance rain all over NEO tomorrow morning. I will not do cold AND rain. Last night the forecast was looking good too as far as no rain

officially the ride is called off, but if its not actively raining and it looks reasonable outside tomorrow morning i plan to ride down at least to the meet spot and meet the others. Its a good ride and we can make it back by 4-5 before it gets dark.

Any takers from neo side?

heyyyy, I'm not a guy.... :)

but like those guys, I'm not going either.

sorry :D next time for sure tracy we all will ride together again.

Any other takers from neo. It looks like its clear once the morning rain clears up. not as bad as it looks. Past rain and humidity will make the cold bearable.