Got a new home defense toy

JStump

Bought this XD45 off a friend to keep in the apartment. All I have right now is a long ass shot gun since the G26 stays in the car. Love how it field strips as easy as the Glock, pretty much the same procedure. Has a laser on which is cool but I would never use that so I may take it off and get night sights.

BDC03346-EF91-4250-B468-1729BC180953-60348-0000080878CB370E.jpg

.45 ACP > 9mm. Way better trigger than a Glock. The palm safety is nice too.

Personally, I still reach for my Mossberg before the pistol.

Just out of curiosity, why do you leave the Glock in the car? The lack of security would bug me, in addition to it being useless to me in the car.

.45 ACP > 9mm. Way better trigger than a Glock. The palm safety is nice too.

Personally, I still reach for my Mossberg before the pistol.

Just out of curiosity, why do you leave the Glock in the car? The lack of security would bug me, in addition to it being useless to me in the car.

I have chl and that is my carry gun. I leave it mounted in the car with a vanguard holster.

As for the shot gun, I keep that under the bed but it's huge and not well suited for an apartment if I needed to use it. If I had a deer barrel it would be a different story but the long stock barrel doesn't work very well in small areas.