my track bike build

candybluzx6

Oh Craig's got stickers to add, must be sponsored. Straight up AMA race team style, tool shed.

Fuck this is going to be fun, in before this thread goes to epic shit in a haystack, as we know it will.

Here's an idea, HollywoodIlovecockinmymouth, let's paint yours blue pearl or something, and that way there will always be a threesome at the MS events even if I'm not there.

Oh Craig's got stickers to add, must be sponsored. Straight up AMA race team style, tool shed.

Fuck this is going to be fun, in before this thread goes to epic shit in a haystack, as we know it will.

Here's an idea, HollywoodIlovecockinmymouth, let's paint yours blue pearl or something, and that way there will always be a threesome at the MS events even if I'm not there.

Dude, I'm so down! Headed to the paint store now. Where did you guys get that shit, D-bags-R-Us?

Dude, I'm so down! Headed to the paint store now. Where did you guys get that shit, D-bags-R-Us?

God I love having you back, you should quit law school cuz if you keep being smart and shit you will actually have to work and like hate life. Just race dude, get on some WSBK team and be balla, I mean your basically there with MotoSeries already.

These other 2 fags with their Kawi's aren't going to even touch your wang I bet. I would, we both know that.

And FWIW I heard from a birdie Jinu won't be on the Kawi either this year, so maybe you should just paint match these guys and jerk it all over Marty's face. Just to show our support.

• Upvote 1

God I love having you back, you should quit law school cuz if you keep being smart and shit you will actually have to work and like hate life. Just race dude, get on some WSBK team and be balla, I mean your basically there with MotoSeries already.

These other 2 fags with their Kawi's aren't going to even touch your wang I bet. I would, we both know that.

And FWIW I heard from a birdie Jinu won't be on the Kawi either this year, so maybe you should just paint match these guys and jerk it all over Marty's face. Just to show our support.

Exactly! I'm actually already planning on running the first half of the season with Motoseries (novice), and the second half with WSBK. I GOT THISSS!!!!!

Oh hex yes dude, I'm going to be your crew chief. We'll get a Winnebago and just rock out over there with Hopkins, he blows anyways and we both know your cock is WAY bigger than his.

But this is only after you run the 1/2 of the MS season just as like a warm up. I bet Jinu ram's everyone going into 1 first race of the season. At Jennings dude was FLYING I mean like just on a rail with Brandon, both of them. Thing was the Ginger was almost invisible with the sun glare, gotta get him some skin pigment or some shit.

Craigypoo might be a little mad about having a twin out there but once he eats shit at Putnam in April again, several times, he won't even care. JK buddy, just because Stymie tried to kill you in turn 4, I know the oil wasn't your fault.