My new ride

Bhobs

Sweet!! Tell him to slap some street tires on it for ya and come race it in our stock XR100 class!!!

We are going to get street tires. He wants to take me to that track in Circleville. I need to practice more I have been on a dirt bike in like 10 yrs lol! Where is that class at? Do you do stuff for beginners?

Our next race is the 29th of Sept. at CRP and we have a Begginner class! www.ohiominigp.com Come out and ride it around! We will have some of the "control riders" show ya around and get ya up to speed.

If you don't want to race just yet, let me know when u go to CRP and I'll go down also!

Our next race is the 29th of Sept. at CRP and we have a Begginner class! www.ohiominigp.com Come out and ride it around! We will have some of the "control riders" show ya around and get ya up to speed.

If you don't want to race just yet, let me know when u go to CRP and I'll go down also!

Yea I def wont be ready to race anytime soon lol! But I would like to start that when I feel comfortable on it. As soon as the husband gets me tires and a suit I would def like to check it out for sure thanks!!

Need to locate an xr80 front wheel.

I was gonna do a cr80 front end swap on it and some other stuff. But after seeing the stock xr100 class for omrl. I'm gonna set it up for that class.

Should be a very easy setup, and be low cost.

Leaving me with some cash flow to fund me a supermoto project lol.

That's after I get her some gear

729CC2AD-D3A7-4D54-8BD1-C579E0B608AA-3820-000000E02C187EC7.jpg

got the pro taper fat bars (evo Carmichael bend) on, with the protaper mounts

new clutch and brake cables on, new air filter, new gas tank vent hose, got it washed up, oil changed, and looked over a few things.

seems the front sprocket is not stock, and doesnt have the correct piece on the outside that holds the sprocket in place. so i have to order that here soon, and im gonna order a new stock sprocket and o ring chain for it as well