MSF course completed!!

TheBrown57

I believe I might have had the most experience of the class and it showed as the instructors started having me work on specific things I wasn't doing quiet right. The one guy that worried me the most had a bike already (Harley sportster) and he just didn't seem to listen very well at times. Overheard him telling a guy that didn't have a bike about that if he got a metric and went to a bar he would be out of place and that's what he and his friends did was bar hopping :nono:

The funniest thing was this guy from the morning class that was being proactive with his oil leaking Harley

474746_4530178047603_941948834_o.jpg

He then proceeded to pour the collected oil back into his bike :lol:

Congrats on gettin' legit! I took the Advanced course a few years ago. Total session was about 5 hours. Ride some, sit and learn some, then ride some more. It was a good experience as I picked up some low speed manuevering tactics that I'd never considered before. Still got the insurance break too, so I was basically paid to take it. Win, win and a no brainer decision imo....so be sure to take it, you will surely learn something.

I never took the Basic course, I learned the hardway in the dirt as a kid and got my endorsement taking the state tests.

Congrats Brown, its a good thing you and I never went like 85 or so on I75 or anything like that. You might have got hassled by the man. It was fun riding the little school bikes wasn't it.

:lol:

Yeah I got lucky and was riding a Suzuki 200 dual sport.