Who's got winter projects?

2fat2fly

HAHA... Everyone has a project of some sort...

1993 Ford F150 conversion extended cab stepside... LOWERED... Will be unlowered and have a standard black paint job by next summer, hopefully.

1994 CR250R Honda of Troy Bike. Being brought back from the dead. Hanging in the barn now curing.

2003 VTX1300C, not sure what I am doing with that yet... Might become a bagger. Have not decided.

Nothing major for my bike, just a few upgrades and maybe finally add the 2nd fan kit to mine that I've had a couple seasons now. Wifes bike may get a new exhaust, tune, and a little less gearing unless she has her heart set on a new bike instead of a new car

• 5 months later...

I'm bringing back a dead thread here, but this is one of my winter projects. I just finished putting this together today:

2013-03-01175511_zps76ab76eb.jpg

2013-03-01175536_zps451ec24c.jpg

95ZX9R14.jpg

It's a 1995 ZX9R. It's still 899cc but I massaged it a little. Nothing major, just enough to liven it up. Stock cams, bumped compression a little bit,ignition advancer, ZX7R (1991-1994) valve springs, etc...The flatslides will stay on it when it's put in a bike. I still need to order some bolts for the head cover and change out the adapters on the airbox for the flatslides to mount. It's just sitting there right now.

Currently I have no bike to put it in. I'm going to put it in my engine cabinet with the others until I can get a bike built from the 92 ZX7 frame I have sitting here staring at me.

I managed to get the motor mostly built for the cb project, got all the parts for the tl, and built a nice workshop in the basement. TL still needs paint, the basement bar project isn't even on paper yet and I got another bike over the winter that after tires and fluids will be ridable till I finish the other two.