Ohio mile

snot

Believe after your paid up to run, it's about a $175 investment total'ish. Full leathers, tether, and possibly some safety wiring? I don't have a rule book, so I'm not exactly sure of the bike tech criteria.

We will be going Sunday - gates open at 8am-4pm - $10 a person to spectate

Believe after your paid up to run, it's about a $175 investment total'ish. Full leathers, tether, and possibly some safety wiring? I don't have a rule book, so I'm not exactly sure of the bike tech criteria.

We will be going Sunday - gates open at 8am-4pm - $10 a person to spectate

Where is it?

I want to go!!

2fat beat me to it.

I'm guessing you work nights because at 730pm it's over.

I just want to see Bill Warner go over 300mph again on his bike and I'm good. I would rather be riding. I will stop out in the middle of my ride I'm guessing, so I would show sound 130pm and stay for an hour.

2fat beat me to it.

I'm guessing you work nights because at 730pm it's over.

I just want to see Bill Warner go over 300mph again on his bike and I'm good. I would rather be riding. I will stop out in the middle of my ride I'm guessing, so I would show sound 130pm and stay for an hour.

Mornings lol

5:30am-7:30am at a local golf course. Its a small 2nd job I took so I can play golf for free and get free golf balls :D

Sorry Nick. I worked there for 16 years so the address is beat into my head.

You were a mechanic for Airborn back then too? I think I remember you saying you were an air craft mechanic right?

You seem to have skill by the looks of your winter project. I wish I had motor skill because I would like to build my own motor and just send it out for a bore, while I do the rest myself.

Here's the site link

http://ecta-lsr.net/

This is the last event this year and Throttle Nation is sponsoring the event, basically it's a bike weekend - they're hoping to draw as many motorcycle competitors as possible this weekend.

Track entrance is off of Airborne Road. An address to use for your GPS is 2870 Old State Road 73. This is a business across the street from the entrance of the track.

I am only good BEFORE the green. I ruin everything with putting. :lol: Carts, beer, people, it's a blast. 3 games is all you need under your belt bud. :cheers:

I'm game and I'm decent at putting and the drive its the damn Irons that I just can't get right :lol:

Played on Labor day (raining) with little sisters BF and that cart got drifted everywhere in the ruff :lol:

You were a mechanic for Airborne back then too? I think I remember you saying you were an air craft mechanic right?

You seem to have skill by the looks of your winter project.

Thanks. I've been an aircraft mechanic for the last 23 years. I'm still an aircraft mechanic, just work at a different place.

• Upvote 1