New guy from the Columbus area

FourString

I finally decided to register here. I have been on CR for many years, but I figured I would give this a shot. My name is Adam. I currently live in Pataskala, but I just moved here from southern Ohio (Portsmouth area). I have a 2002 VFR800, and a handful of four-wheeled vehicles of different types. I only have one pic of my bike right now:

307094_10150888516626375_836496573_n.jpg

Previous to the VFR, I had a 1977 Honda GL1000 Goldwing which I bought looking like this:

GL1000Before.jpg

Over the period of about two years, ~$1000 later, and several bloody knuckles, it ended up looking like this:

GL1000Done.jpg

Thanks for letting me join :) I really want to meet some other VFR owners especially. Hopefully I will see some of you out.

Edited by FourString

Welcome to OR - that GL1000 looks awesome - be proud of that. Where'd it go?

I sold it to a friend of mine. He had been wanting it for a while so I finally sold it to him after I bought the VFR.

I keep seeing a VFR parked behind the Buckeye Fuel station on High street. Any chance that's you?

Welcome to the forums.

Nope. You might see it parked at Iron Pony from time to time, but that's about it.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :cool: